Friday, June 3, 2011

What's in Your Head?

It is your attitude at the beginning of a task that determines success or failure.

If you tell yourself you can or can't do something- chances are that is what the outcome will be.  I didn't really feel like training today but knew if I got that in my head I would give less effort.  While running today, I tried to push positive thoughts in my head. My dad and I kept moving the finish line a little further everytime we met "the end."  Eventually, our finish line was 0.66 miles!  After walking a little ways  we finished our day with another 0.37, giving us a total of 1.03 miles for our run today.

Putting positive thoughts in your head gives you successful outcomes with anything. I can already see and feel the difference in my running in just 10 short days. Now, I just need to do is keep this going until February.  Only 25.99 miles left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment