Monday, June 13, 2011

Pain, Pain, Go Away, Come Again Another Day...

I was hoping the pain in my knee would have been gone by now; or even start to show some improvements, but it hasn't.  I've kept my leg pretty straight and tight the last few days, trying to isolate it; hoping it will heal quickly.   I probably need to start stretching it or try use the bicycle for a few minutes and let it try and slowly regain its normal movement.  All I know is that I need to get back to training.
 Other joints still continue to bother me a little and sometimes even refuse to operate correctly.  Just today, while decorating a cake my fingers all of a sudden cramped up and stuck straight out like pins.  I couldn't for the life of me move them or bend them.  It's definitely time to get rid of these dreadful steroids that are causing so much difficulty!
Even though I can't do much with my legs right now, I'm still trying to exercise my arms.  Every little bit of muscle is going to help me with my training; and I can definitely use it! I look forward to start my training back up and hopefully, the pain will just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment