Thursday, August 25, 2011

One Mile at a Time

It's not the distance that matters, it's the journey.

But man that was a nice view to be seeing while I trotted 2.01 miles!  But before you get all excited, I deffinitly had to do a little bit of walking in between miles. But hey, 2.01 is 2.01 and I'll take it.

The week previously, I was running a mile straight.  But after three days of that my ankles were in major pain; so much that it stopped me running for a week.  This might be partially due to the fact that the shoes I'm running in aren't "real tennis-shoes" oops. Guess I need to switch over to the chunk of rubber.. I should probably work on changing that.  Probably within this week or else my ankles might not be too thrilled.

Oh, and Dad, stay home next time and don't spy on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment