Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Its Now or Never

Today I officially started my first "training day." I am so fired up to start this and am excited to begin this journey!

  All I can say is "wow. I have a lot of work to do! And when I finish this run in February it's going to feel amazing."  I started off on the elliptical. After 5 minutes my legs were already aching, but I kept going until I hit at least 10 minutes.  After this, and a little dizziness I knew not to push it too much the first day. I moved on and did a few leg weights and ended the gym trip with a mile on the bike.

I left the gym satisfied with what I did but came to the realization of how hard I am going to have to work in order to accomplish this massive task I have undertaken.   Tonight, I am going to keep working on my flexibility and arm weights. And hopefully, not wake up in the morning completely sore!

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
-Isaiah 40:29

No comments:

Post a Comment